Comprehensive Land Use Plan
Public Facilities Plan
Transportation System Plan
The Troutdale Planning Commission will be holding a public hearing on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at a special meeting beginning at 7 p.m. in City Council Chambers (219 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, lower level). The public hearing concerns review of and recommendation for a final draft for major revisions to the Troutdale Development Code (TDC). Approval of the TDC requires public hearings at the Planning Commission and City Council level.
Previous public hearings on the TDC occurred on October 19, 2016 and November 9, 2016. A previously scheduled public hearing for City Council at its February 28, 2017 meeting has been cancelled, due to the need to refer the draft code back to the Planning Commission.
City Council ultimately adopts the Code by ordinance. If adopted, the TDC shall go into effect 30 days from the date of the second reading and Council vote. Any party who has provided written testimony prior to the meeting or oral testimony at the meeting has rights to an appeal within standards outlined in City Code and State Statute.
Citizens and prospective developers are to utilize the current development code until City Council formally adopts a new code. The current development code is listed further below on this webpage.
Listed below are the draft chapters as presented to the City Council. Depending on input received a subsequent draft (or drafts) may be released for future public hearings.
- Click Here - TDC Front Cover, Table of Contents, Amendments, Chapter 1 Introdutory Provisions
- Click Here - Chapter 02 Procedures For Decision Making
- Click Here - Chapter 03 Zoning Districts
- Click Here - Chapter 04 Zoning District Overlays
- Click Here - Chapter 05 Other Issues & Procedures [sheds, home occupations, fences, clear vision area, etc.]
- Click Here - Chapter 06 Permits & Procedures [annexations, vacations, variances, conditional uses]
- Click Here - Chapter 07 Land Division [subdivisions and partition plats]
- Click Here - Chapter 08 Site Orientation & Design Standards
- Click Here - Chapter 09 Off-Street Parking & Loading
- Click Here - Chapter 10 Signs
- Click Here - Chapter 11 Landscaping & Screening
- Click Here - Chapter 12, 13 & 14 RESERVED
- Click Here - Chapter 15 Amendments
- Click Here - Chapter 16 Public Deliberations & Hearings
- Click Here - Chapter 17 General Provisions
- Click Here - Appendix A Design Standards For The Central Business District
- Click Here - Appendix B Supplemental Development Standards Along 257th Avenue
This Page Was Last Updated
February 22, 2017